Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Worn Out

Thank goodness it's almost time for bed -- I'm just plain worn out!

I tell my girlfriends I'm still trying to figure out the BALANCE in my life.  Annoying isn't it - that you keep going on and on like the energizer bunny yet you don't feel that peppy! 

I did attend a class at work today - one that discussed achieving your healthy weight which I totally need to work on.  Anyhow, I made some changes in the recent past and did well, it's time to get back on track and think more about what ONE change I can make and stick with.

So here is to saying good-bye to bad habits and hello to making changes -- at least ONE change - one step at a time in order to climb the mountain.

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...