Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Layer Card Challenge

A card challenge I have found is definitely a challenge for me.  It is to make a one layer card.  Card stock and inked images - that's it.  No ribbon, no layers, no buttons or brads.
Up for the challenge I'm playing along for this week's OLW#44 over at Simplicity.
Part of the challenge was to go to Pinterest, specifically for items posted by a certain individual - Marta.  I have selected from Marta's Logo Love & Design for my card's inspiration.

I've used white cardstock.
Close to My Heart & Fiskars stamps.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


That's it.  Nothing else. 
On a side note - the part of these challenges that is tripping me up is keeping my supplies labeled.  Something I have never worried about.  I tend to throw away the labels and containers that my items are in when purchased.  I'm going to have to do better in order to credit my supplies.  You live and learn.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Denise, I throw away containers too because I have to be able to put away (hide) all my crafty purchases! Love this thank you card!

Jenny said...

Great card, simple and effective, I like it x

Kathyk said...

Smashing card, love the monochrome

Kathyk

Diane said...

What a great card, so effective!!
Yes I hold my hands up to throwing/hiding packaging away!!!
Diane x

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...