Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello World!

Me: "I'd like to start a blog."
Friend: "You should? When?"
Me: "I don't know!"

Goal - start a blog. OK that's too general, Start a blog soon. Start a blog by July 1st.

OMG! It's July 1st and I'm not ready to start a blog.

However, I think I just need to jump in and get going. So, as programmers do when writing their first line of code: Hello World!
I'm entering blog-land. I know what I'm getting in to. I have a number of favorite blogs that I regularly follow. Hopefully mine too will be a reflection of who I am and where I'm at with my life.

So - hello to you all. I hope to be seeing more of you and soon.

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...