Friday, July 2, 2010

Lazy Bum

I was a lazy bum last night and did nothing but sit on my lazy bum.
OK -- maybe I did one or two things but seriously, in our life, that is the life of a busy woman to say you just sat on your bum and did nothing means you didn't spend your evening hours being frantic about other stuff. 

It was actually quite nice to just not do anything.  I think of everything that I need to get done or that I should be doing and while the nothing is or was a burning issue, it's not likely that I'll just sit around tonight. 

But really, isn't that what summer is supposed to be all about?  The chance or the expectation of just doing nothing?  I do feel a bit guilty but I'm working on that [the NOT feeling guilty].  I'm sure once I get my first cup of coffee in and figure a bit more out about this whole blogging thing that I will feel less guilty.  Oh yes, that means that I'm going to work on getting a few pictures taken for future posts -- one which I've already started composing and another that has been formulating in my mind since before I started this little piece of cyberspace.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I too, was a lazy bum last night ... sometimes we need to do just that!

Nancy said...

Bum sitting - good stuff! I did some of that myself, yesterday. I feel like my brain cells got recharged. We all need that downtime!

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...