Monday, January 31, 2022

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination.

This one was a stretch for me.  

This is really a lot harder than I thought it would be to create and do.  I thought I would just be brimming with ideas and thought, "How hard can it be?"  Honestly, hard.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the idea of inchies.  And I don't mind following along with the Every Inchie Monday blog.  I just thought it would be easy peasy and I'm not really thinking that anymore.  I've started working on February & Pink.  Not sure I'm doing much better.  Room to grow for the year..........

So, here is my grey wolf.  Howling at the moon.  Or howling at my miserable attempt.  




No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...