Monday, July 5, 2010

Conversations with Myself

As I was scrap booking yesterday I was patting myself on the back thinking - 'wow!  other then your monthly scrap club purchases* you have done a great job using up the paper and supplies you already have!'  And to further my self-righteousness I was giving myself mental high fives and pats on the back.

Oh how the mighty must fall!!!!!  I'm taking my daughter to the mall today.  Temptation is lurking ... the Archivers store is calling my name.  The sweet siren's song of paper and scrap booking supplies.  I'm already planning on caving and buying paper!  Oh - the lack of self control!  I seriously am feeling myself getting giddy at the thought of spending time - practically unlimited time - in the store!!  (Remember, I'll be dropping off my daughter and then going to pick her up or meet her after a bit -- I do not have to supervise every moment).

Yes, I'm eating my words.  My own conversation has done me in.  {sigh}  Oh well.  I really am quite giddy with anticipation!!

* I receive a paper pack and stamps every month as Close to My Heart consultants can/do promote a monthly special.  So technically I'm still buying paper.  (ahh -- I am weak, I admit it!)

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...