Thursday, July 8, 2010

Clean House

[singing] "Who's got a clean house?"
I will -- after today because it is cleaning lady day!!  Yeah!!!

No, I do not clean before the cleaning lady comes, but YES, I do pick up my own messes.  I want her to do the things I hate to do such as dust, scrub floors and do the bathrooms.  I don't expect her to know where I want a book that has been left out or put away the mess I made in the dining room.

I am still such a newbie at this blog thing that I did not take before or after pictures [yet].  My dining room was a mess.  I do mean a mess!  I had stuff everywhere, mostly craft room overflow as my craft room is attached to the dining room.  I decided that I had better do something about that before our house is cleaned today.

I have removed all but a few things that do not belong in the dining room.  The items still left on one chair are a few pictures and easels I use for photos.  I'm going to move more items around in the next few weeks so those I could handle.  She will just have to clean around those.  I've decided it is time to freshen up my dining room a bit so I will take a before photo and then do an after of how I have rearranged knick knacks and other items to just give it a bit of a new look.  I'm thinking of redoing quite a few of my window treatments around the house too (and keep in mind, none of mine are very expensive).

Enough babbling!  The coffee is done and I am dying for a cup! 

1 comment:

Tara said...

clean house = happy house :)

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...