Saturday, July 3, 2010

Parade Day!

Yeah!  It's Parade Day!  The town we live in is known for its Fourth of July/Independence Day parade.  The parade is being held today.  Fireworks will go off as normal, tomorrow on the 4th.

And being RIGHT ON TOP OF THINGS guess what I have been working on?  Yup, I've been working on scrapbooking my photos from last years parade!! 
ta da!  the first photo for my blog!  It's still a work in progress.  I was working on it last night, but after a long long LONG pre-holiday day at work and then coming home and the house being a tad bit warm, it was hard to stay focused.  Then once I started making the pizza and then eating the pizza all hope of finishing the layout was lost.

Today, I'll have my camera fired up and ready to take more pics which I will hopefully get into a scrapbook sooner (is sooner a real word) then these pics.  We'll be going with the same crowd too.   -- My nieces and their fams, my brother & his wife and then her (my sis-in-laws) sister and husband and my step-son, wife and grandson will be joining us.  Yeah!  my grandson's first Independence day parade. 

OK the coffee is done and I am in desperate need of some.  I have very little down time this morning and will have to get my lazy bum (see previous post) moving if I want to get the occupants in my home to the parade route on time.  Ta-ta!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I took my girls to the parade - too much candy!!

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...