Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time to Reorganize

We are back from our short spring break trip.  In fact, we had a huge thunderstorm last night.  Seems that spring has really arrived!  It's now time to get organized and get off my bum --- which actually may mean fewer posts and challenges.  It all depends on how well I can manage my time.
One thing I want to do is take another look at my craft room and see if I can take it one more step in cleaning and simplifying it.  I recently used the book: Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker (available from Amazon my FAV place to shop!) to reorganize my scrapbook room.   I personally think this book would help any kind of crafter.  The one thing I definitely learned about myself is that I am an "open & visible" kind of crafter.  This means I really need to see what I have in order to remember that I have it and use it.  Maybe a 'duh' comment from you to me, but I was struggling with my room's use.  I have reached a relatively happy place in there so far, but need to review my room a bit more.  I know I'm not happy with my paper storage right now so that is one thing I want to change and soon. 
For now -- here are some before pictures of my craft room.  Hopefully some after pictures will be on their way!
I told you it was messy!!!!!
I definitely need to glam it up a bit.  It really is almost working -- a few tweaks and I need those tweaks to be cheap!  I really have reused items from around the house.  No new furniture - except the office chair I purchased.  Must think ......  if you have suggestions let me know!

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...