Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another Challenge

I have another card for another challenge.  This time over at Get Sketchy.
Card making is one of my new passions.  It's really a lot more fun then I ever thought it would be.  I will say I still struggle to get cards done ahead of time but that is part of the fun isn't it?

Here's my card for the GS#77 challenge.
I started with a cream colored card stock.
The paper is an Amy Butler pattern.
Sheer ribbon with vintage lace.
The office tag is stamped with Close to My Heart stamps and inks.
The corsage pin is an embellishment I did on my own - and I believe that one has stones that I have up-cycled from an old bracelet.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...