Thursday, March 17, 2011

Paper Bag Album

I've been showing off my latest paper bag album.  I thought I had better share a few pictures here too.  While the occasion was somber - family pictures after my father-in-law's funeral - it was momentous because my husband and his most of his cousins had not been together in years.
I used the last of my paper bag album "blanks" but I will use this tutorial again to create more.  I may try some other ideas I've seen too but I love how Jessica creates and I regularly haunt her blog Kids Napping I'm Scrapping!.




One thing I like about these albums is that you can take a relatively small number of pictures and create something.  10 pictures in the main album.  I then use the bag openings for pull out pages where in this case I have 6 more pictures.
I've learned a lot making these types of albums - such as the need for a super-sticky tape. 
Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...