Monday, March 7, 2011

MME Challenge #21

Can you say nervous?  I'm doing my first blog challenge ....  I love me some card making so I'm stepping it up and entering challenges that occur around the web. 
It may be hard to do  some challenges as I have tried to put my self on a supply diet - trying to use items I already have or recycle materials.  We will see how that goes.
Actually, I have done both for this card.  My Mind's Eye Meadowlark Dawn paper and die cut that I had in my stash were used for the card.  The flower is fabric & buttons that I've had around forever .. the fabric is actually from an old top.  The trim is vintage and I'm not quite sure how I acquired it.

I'm giving it a try to do the challenge at My Mind's Eye.
Here's my card for My Mind's Eye Challenge #21 - enjoy!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Very pretty. Love the little flower.

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...