Tuesday, January 25, 2022

You Rock!

 Indeed I do rock!  Coming out of my post-holiday slump.  Spent the weekend cleaning and rearranging my craft room.  My son said he thinks I like to rearrange the room as much as I like to craft and he really isn't wrong.  I think I have happened upon a set up that I will be able to keep for a while.  And it is set up to accommodate the putting up and taking down of the window air conditioner so that's a bonus.

But on to this week's inchie.  Grey rock - which I interpreted a bit differently .....




As always - a fun try on my part.  I really do not color well with markers. Especially so tiny!  A work in progress and as the year goes on I hope to get better.  Evolve or stay the same.

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...