Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Grey Dove

 Posting every Monday is going to be harder than I thought - given this is Tuesday.

But I have my inchie ready to go and am going to participate.  But one thing that is harder is that I do not know my Mac laptop very well and can't figure out yet how to find my pop-up/dialogue boxes when I go to get codes for verifications.  Newbie that I am with this Apple product.

Here's my 1/10/2022 Dove entry for Every Inchie Monday.


Not the best picture - but I'm working on that too.  A work in progress - just like me.


1 comment:

Margriet said...

It’s very nice! And thank you for participating :-)

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...