Sunday, January 9, 2022

2022 - Something New

 Well - it has been more than a hot minute.  I've decided to try something new for this year and I'm hoping I can make it work so I'm going to try with this post.

I'm going to try creating inchies and posting over at Every Inchie Monday.

I haven't done this in so long that I'm not sure my first try will be right - but I can only try!

Here is the first inchie for January 3, 2022 - shades.  And my apologies for copying Jolande - I'm new at this and was inspired by her post.  I do have my inchie ready for January 10 - so if I get this post right - I'll know how to do the next one.



1 comment:

Margriet said...

This one is super cute! I love it that you’re playing along!

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...