Thursday, January 20, 2022

Grey hair - don't care

 I'm a bit late in posting this week.  And while I mostly have grey hair and don't care, I have been having a bit of fun during this stay at home and work from home time to play with my hair color.  I've done purple and a burgundy/red/pink - which I currently have with at least 1.5 inches of grey growth - and if I get my lazy bum in gear next will be a dark blue.

With grey hair you can really get colors to take.  It's a blank canvas.

Since I'm not overly artistic I will rely on my stamps so assist me with making my inchies.  Or stickers.  However, I don't have a lot of people stickers and I came across this one and thought it would be fun.



No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...