Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'm BACK!!!

I have to say, that I really was planning on shutting down my blog.
In my mind, it was too much work.  But then I thought maybe I'm just MAKING it too much work.
After all, nothing is requiring me to create tutorials - something I thought I would HAVE to do when I showed my work.  And there is NOTHING requiring me to list ALL of my materials as long as I attribute the correct pattern or inspiration.

Whew!  What a burden off my shoulders.  Now I just need to get the durn pictures off my camera and sit down and blog!  Yup -- made that decision AT LEAST a month ago.  I'm just "johnny on the spot".

So here I am to share an item now that I have a direction.  I'm still trying to figure out the whole blogging thing so quite a bit of work to do there.  I'd like to add buttons, change themes, etc.  But one thing at a time .......

And since it's almost Halloween - here is the "boo" bunting I made last year ....


I used a bunting pattern that I pinned to my Christmas Ideas board on Pinterest.

Of course, the wonderful Lucy at Attic 24 is the creator of this pattern.
Here is a direct link to her post:  Jolly Festive Bunting

I was lazy and did not block my finished work.  But it's looking pretty good for it's second Halloween.  I'm still so happy with it!  I used leftover yarn I had on hand and orange felt that I also just happened to have.  So sorry that I have no supply list.  

Hope everyone has a boo-tiful Halloween!!!!  ---- Denise

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...