Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pinspiration - Zoology

Last week I realized I had not sent out a card for my new great-nephew.  WHAT!!  I needed to make a baby card .... pronto!  Looking through my stamp sets I happened upon my Close to My Heart (CTMH) stamp set:  Zoology.  I have used the ticket stamp - but nothing else.  I quickly hit Google search and found my inspiration - and quickly pinned it on Pinterest. 

So, my inspiration came from Scrapbook Snippets she had done a series of cards using the Zoology stamp set.  I picked her elephant card to mimic.


Supplies: 
  • 4 x 5 1/2 white card (I usually purchase cards in bulk)
  • CTMH paper - Elemental Workshop on the Go (WOTG)
  • Stamp set - CTMH Zoology .... the 0905 on the ticket is the Baby's birth date.  
  • Stamp set - Ali Edwards, "Beauty of Spring" from Technique Tuesday
  • Cricut cartridge - CTMH Art Philosophy
  • Inks:  CTMH Dutch Blue and CTMH Tulip
  • a scrap of Tulip ribbon ... I think.
  • A button from my button stash
This was a fun little card to whip up.  And in case you are wondering --- this is my copy.  A friend of mine from whom I first learned stamping told me to make two of each card and to keep one.  You should see my stash of cards!

No comments:

Oof - a wolf .....

 I am not an artist -- not a free hand artist anyhow -- or by any stretch of the imagination. This one was a stretch for me.   This is reall...